Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Welcoming a nice opportunity on the Bradley Blog

Thank you Zeb and Jennifer for the opportunity for the Bradley Writers to create posts about their books. I am currently writing away in the Florida Keys Sunshine and promoting my Bradley book, the YA Novel, FULL SNOW MOON. I am also the National Dog Week Blogger, http://www.nationaldogweekbook.wordpress.com  active in the movement that focuses on the state of the dogs in the states of the nation. I am working on two non-fiction projects now, but I find that no matter what I am writing, fiction or non, I love to share obscure moments and events in history, fusing them with current events. There is a lot we can learn from the past is what I like to believe. I look forward to answering any questions about FULL SNOW MOON and my writing.

Lisa Begin-Kruysman

1 comment: