Wednesday, May 9, 2012

LinkedIn

I would like to invite everyone to join Jenny and I on LinkedIn. We do not have a page dedicated to Bradley Publishing but we do each have our own individual profiles we plan to use for networking purposes. For those of you who have not heard of LinkedIn, I strongly encourage you to take a look. I have spent this past week at a career building conference that was put on for those of us transitioning out of the military. In this conference, I learned that one of the most important things an individual can do to either get a job, advance in a job, or promote themselves, is networking. LinkedIn was mentioned as one of the best ways to do that so this evening I made a profile. In a short amount of time I was able to upload my resume and tell all about myself and company, which will give other professionals a way to get information and network with me at a glance.

Zeb's LinkedIn
Jennifer's LinkedIn

3 comments:

  1. Great idea, Zeb! I formed my author LinkedIn last year but don't use it as much as I should. I added the Bradley's to my network.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not done this yet, but it is on my list of things to do!

    ReplyDelete